Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Old in Age but not in spirit

I sold my motorcycle 2 yrs ago August.  I really have missed riding.  So made the decision to get back on a bike again.  Its not that fancy but it is sure fun. I have a basket ordered and a rack to put on it so Max can go for a ride with me.  Also my fifth wheel has a nice overhead cover for providing protection from the elements.


Yesterday was a beautiful day even though it was a bit cloudy.  Jimmy and I decided to take a drive and he showed me various places that he has visited in the past.  I took a few pictures along the way.

Here is a picture of the light house located on the North Jetty of the Coquille River.  I also took some pictures of what seemed to be a very angry ocean.  These were taken about 2hrs before low tide.


Not sure where the driftwood came from but suspect it was washed up and planted sometime during high tide. 

As we were driving along I spotted this sign which made me laugh.  I think it is awesome that Horses have there own place they camp.  Wonder if the fees include fresh hay and oats daily. :)

From here we went to the Bandon Dunes golf resort.  Not sure but I think that there are approximately 6 different courses to play.


This morning and forecast for the day is rain and more rain.  Giving me the time to post to the blog.
Max is sleeping by my feet and hasn't moved for over 2 hrs.



No comments:

Post a Comment