Tuesday, September 13, 2016

New Puppy Addition



I decided I needed a traveling companion. He is about 12 weeks old and is going to become a part of my travels.  I am going to go pick him up on Thursday Sept 15th.  Not sure I am ready to house train a new puppy but hopefully we will be able to get this done in a reasonable amount of time.  His name is Max.  He is a Shih Tzu.  Maybe I am getting stupid in my old age, time will tell.

Looking forward to having some fun and learning how to be a good pet owner.

Just updating you on the new addition to my life.



4 comments:

  1. He's so fuzzy! What a great companion; you get not only company, but cuddles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, he's SO cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, he's SO cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete